I had some Dylusion Ink sprays arrive and I’ve been “dye-ing” to try them. Ha. So bad, I know. For the feathers, I used some watercolor paper sprayed with water and then I sprayed three different inks randomly. Then hit it with some more water to help them blend just a little. I used a tissue to blot up any pooling water, I didn’t want them to mix so much they turned brown. After the paper was completely dry, I die cut some feathers.
For the background, I did some smooshing with the spray inks onto some more watercolor paper. I layered a vellum die cut over the watercolor background which served as the perfect backdrop for the feathers and sentiment.
Link up your project at the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog by Saturday, 11:59pm PST.